Principal: Diane Hammer
Admin. Intern: Jamie Moon
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 11/16/2020, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 91%
- Associate License - 2%
- LEA-specific License - 7%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
Syracuse Mission Statement
Our mission is to:
Respect and be
Numbered among the BEST!
Syracuse Vision Statement
All students are actively engaged and focused on learning while being respectful, responsible, and safe. Positive support, collaboration, and communication occur at all levels to ensure student growth and success. Creativity and diversity are celebrated as students prepare to be productive citizens in their global communities
Student Improvement Plan
Syracuse Elementary Goals 2019-2020
1. Student Growth, Community, Employees, Culture
Increase student growth and achievement by implementing I-Ready Reading and Math using an adaptive, online program and utilizing Scatter Groups with Tier 2 instruction at all grade levels.
(Show typical or higher growth from BOY to MOY for each grade level.)
2. Student Growth, Community, Employees, Culture
The percentage of behavioral expectations being clearly and consistently applied will decrease. Office referrals will go down 1% from data comparing the number of referrals from 2018-2019 to 2019-2020. (Quarterly report-by third term have 1% fewer office referrals in PBIS.)
3. Student Growth, Empowered Employees
Teachers will be involved in LEAN Training to help them find those things that are valuable and get rid of those things in their classrooms and lives that are wasting space and time.
(Survey given to those in the LEAN training to document how it improved/changed their lives.)
4. Student Growth, Empowered Employees
In the area of technology, all teachers will learn how to effectively use technology and apply learned skills into their lesson plans.
(100% of teachers will be observed using technology- tracked in Evaluate Davis.)
5. Student Growth, Parent & Community Connections
Seventy percent of students will show “typical” or higher progress on Dibels Pathways to Progress on middle of year Dibel Assessment.
(Track data in Dibels Pathways to Progress.)